- Director, Writer, Producer, and Editor for the YouTube series “Shaqin it Up With The Griffin Twins” with Shaquem and Shaquill Griffin, NFL twins super stars
- Director on two major campaigns for Delta Airlines with iconic NFL and MLS players
- Director and Editor for Little Words Project, a commercial telling the compelling story of overcoming the pandemic
- Director, Writer and Producer of multiple campaigns for Rip Curl staring multiple iconic snowboarding athletes
- Directed, Writer, and Producer for YES snowboards decade film “Holy Shit. That Was Ten Years?!” Official selection of the New Port Beach Film festival.
For this year’s iF3 Movie Awards, any and all films about skiing, snowboarding or a mixture of the two are eligible.
Whether it’s focused on freestyle, freeride, urban, backcountry, telemark skiing, mountaineering, adventuring, a documentary subject, or anything in between, your film is welcome at iF3.